Stock+Field's RV Giveaway Official Rules
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN.
A PURCHASE WILL NOT IMPROVE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING.
- Stock+Field's RV Giveaway (the "Promotion") is open only to legal residents of the United States, and the District of Columbia (excluding Hawaii and Alaska), who are 18 years of age or older and located in the Territory at the time of entry. Stock+Field, with a principal place of business at 2600 Eagan Woods Drive, Suite 120 Eagan, Minnesota 55121 ("Sponsor"), and their respective parents, subsidiaries and affiliated companies, retailers, sales representatives, dealers, distributors, licensees and the advertising, fulfillment, judging and promotion agencies involved in the development and administration of this Promotion and each of their respective officers, directors, employees and agents (collectively, "Promotion Parties"), and their immediate family members and persons living in the same households of each (whether related or not) are not eligible to participate. The Promotion is subject to all applicable federal, state, provincial/territorial, municipal and local laws and is void outside the Territory and where prohibited by law. By participating in this Promotion, entrants agree to abide by and be bound by the Official Rules and decisions of the independent Promotion Administrator, which shall be final in all matters relating to the Promotion. Sponsor or Administrator may require proof of consent at any time and in any manner they deem appropriate.
- The Promotion begins at 12:00:01am Central Time ("CT") on December 1, 2020 and ends at 11:59:59pm CT on December 24, 2020 (the "Promotion Period").
HOW TO ENTER
- Online Entry: During the Promotion Period, make a toy donation of $10 or more to Toys for Tots in one of Stock+Field's 25 store locations. Proceed to the customer service desk with your receipt to receive a scratch-off entry form. Reveal your entry numbers and visit www.stockandfield.com/rvgiveaway (the "Website") to complete your entry. To complete the official entry form. Follow the on-screen directions, complete all required registration fields and submit to enter ("Online Entry"). You will receive one (1) entry in the Promotion for each Online Entry received. Entrants are required to fully complete all questions identified on the website entry form as required (required questions are identified by an asterisk (*) placed at the end of the respective question). LIMIT ONE (1) ONLINE ENTRY PER PERSON/EMAIL ADDRESS PER DAY. All donations will go to Toys for Tots.
- No Purchase Entry: To enter without making a donation, please visit this link: http://www.stockandfield.com/motorhome. The event of a purchase and/or the monetary value of said purchase will have no reflection on the entrant's odds of winning. Entrants are required to fully complete all questions identified on the website entry form as required (required questions are identified by an asterisk (*) placed at the end of the respective question). Entrants may enter Promotion once per day.
- All entries become the exclusive property of the Sponsor and will not be acknowledged or returned except as provided herein. Entries which are incomplete, incorrect, incomprehensible, not received, or do not otherwise comply with these Official Rules will be void and will not be entered into the Promotion's prize drawing. Entries made by any other manner not specifically allowed under these Official Rules will not be entered into the Promotion and may result in disqualification of the responsible entrant. You are not a winner until your prize claim is validated and you receive official written notification from the Sponsor or the Promotion Administrator. In the event of a dispute regarding the identity of the person submitting the entry will be declared made by the person in whose name entry was made. Use of any robotic, automatic, programmed, or similar entry method or entering more than the number of times permitted will void all entries and result in disqualification. You may not enter more times than indicated by using multiple email addresses, identities, or devices in an attempt to circumvent the rules.
GRAND PRIZE DRAWING
- On or about January 2, 2021, in Eagan, Minnesota, the Promotion Administrator will conduct a random drawing from among all eligible entries received during the entire Promotion Period. Odds of winning depend on the number of entries received. By entering this sweepstakes, entrant accepts and agrees to these Official Rules and the decisions of the Administrator, which shall be final in all matters.
PRIZE, APPROXIMATE RETAIL VALUE ("ARV"), AND ODDS OF WINNING
- There will be one (1) winner for the one (1) Promotion Grand Prize: 2019 Mercedes Chassis Winnebago RV Conversion, (ARV $100,000) ("Grand Prize"). The winner will be notified January 16, 2021 or within ten (10) days after the drawings via the email address and phone number provided at the time of entry. It is the responsibility of each Entrant to keep his or her email address current and operating, and to monitor it on a regular basis. The potential winners must respond within twenty-four (24) hours after receiving an email notification from us telling you that you have won the Grand Prize. If the potential winner responds in a timely manner to the email, he or she will be sent, by entrant's email provided in the Promotion Entry Form, an "AFFIDAVIT Of ELIGIBILITY, LIABILITY, AND PUBLIC RELEASE" form ("Affidavit"). The potential winner must sign and return the Affidavit to us to be confirmed as the Promotion prize winner. If the Affidavit is not returned to us fully executed within three (3) days after you receive it, you will be deemed to have declined the Promotion Grand Prize and, we, without further notice or liability to you, will select another potential winner for that prize by random drawing. We will not be responsible for electronic communications that are undeliverable for any reason, including but not limited to any form of active or passive filtering, or if there is insufficient space in the potential winner's account to receive email messages. Additionally, we will not be responsible for a potential winner's failure to advise us of a change in the physical address to which mail is to be sent.
- Stock+Field reserves the right to change the prize schedule at any time before a Promotion period begins without notice.
- All prizes are non-transferable from the entrant and no substitutions or cash redemptions may be made. Stock+Field will not replace and cannot be held responsible for lost or stolen prizes. In the event of unavailability of a prize, Stock+Field reserves the right to substitute a prize of equal or greater retail value. Prize winners are individually responsible for all local, state, and federal taxes applicable to prize winnings, including taxes imposed on his/her income. Stock+Field will cover the statutory taxes on the Fair Market Value ("FMV") of the prize. Potential prize winner's consent to the use of their name, likeness, and biographical information for the purpose of advertising at the discretion of Stock+Field without further compensation, unless prohibited by law.
PRIZE CLAIMS AND NOTIFICATIONS
- Prize winner will be notified within 10 days of drawing via the email address provided by the entrant at the time of entry with 7 days of drawing (the "Notification"). By accepting the prize, entrant agrees to allow Stock+Field to use their name, city, and state for the purpose of marketing. If the prize winner is found to be ineligible, or is found to have violated these Official Rules, the individual will be disqualified, and another entrant will be selected from remaining qualified entries as the prize winner. Prize must be claimed at one of our 25 Stock+Field store locations.
- No substitution or transfer of prize permitted by winner. Sponsor reserves the right to substitute a prize of equal or greater value. If a potential winner is disqualified for any reason, Sponsor will award the applicable prize to an alternate winner by random drawing from among all remaining eligible entries. Only three (3) alternate drawings will be held, after which the prize will remain un-awarded.
- The value of all prize winnings is taxable as income, and the prize winner is solely responsible for any federal, state, local, or other taxes that become due with respect to the value of their respective prize. Stock+Field is required to report the value of all prize winnings to the Internal Revenue Service ("IRS") in the year the prize is received by the prize winner. All prizes will be reported to the IRS via a Form 1099. Stock+Field will cover the statutory taxes on the Fair Market Value ("FMV") of the prize./li>
- In the event a prize is not picked up within 60 days, the prize winner may be disqualified from the Promotion at the sole discretion of Stock+Field.
- There is a limit of one (1) eligible entry per household per day. Entries exceeding this limit will be removed from contention before drawing, and at the sole discretion of Stock+Field, all entries belonging to the violating entrant may be disqualified from participation in current and future Promotion, for reasons including, but not limited to: cheating, deception, other unfair playing methods (including the use of automated or semi-automated entry methods), or any action determined by Stock+Field to undermine the legitimate operation of the Promotion.
- Entrants assume all risk of loss, damage, destruction, delay, or misdirection of Promotion materials provided to or by Stock+Field.
- Stock+Field reserves the right to modify, delay, suspend, cancel, or terminate the Promotion at any time and for any reason.
- Winning a prize constitutes permission for Stock+Field to use the entrant's name and address (city & state) for the purposes of advertising, promotion, and/or publicity of Stock+Field, its partners, Stock+Field.com, and this Promotion, without further compensation, unless prohibited by law.
- Stock+Field reserves the right to disqualify an entrant that, at the sole discretion of Stock+Field, has violated Entry Limitations rules.
- Stock+Field will not tolerate attempts to annoy, abuse, threaten, or harass other entrants, sponsors, or Stock+Field employees. At the sole direction of Stock+Field, entrants found to be violating this policy may be disqualified from any and all current and future Promotion.
- Any attempt by a person to deliberately damage or undermine the legitimate operation and integrity of the Promotion may be in violation of criminal and civil laws, and should such an attempt be made, Stock+Field reserves the right to seek remedies and damages (including attorney's fees) from any such person, to the fullest extent of the law.
- By participating in the Promotion, entrants hereby agree to allow Stock+Field to use collected data for internal development and analytics.
- By participating in the Promotion, entrants hereby agree to join Stock+Field' email list.