Stock+Field SWEEPSTAKES OFFICIAL RULES
Dates of Sweepstakes
- Sweepstakes begin at 12:00:01am Central Time on the first of each calendar month and end at 11:59:59pm Central Time on the final day of the respective month (the “Sweepstakes Period”).
- Entrant must be a legal resident of the fifty (50) United States, the District of Columbia, or Puerto Rico, and must be eighteen (18) years of age or older as of the date of entry (the “Entrant”). Employees of Stock+Field Stores and their immediate families (defined as the individual’s husband, wife, child, mother, father, sister, brother, sister-in-law, or brother-in-law), as well as the employees and representatives of related and partnered companies (as identified at the discretion of Stock+Field Stores), are not eligible to participate.
How to Enter
- Those eligible to enter may do so by completing the survey. No purchase is necessary to enter. The event of a purchase and/or the monetary value of said purchase will have no reflection on the entrant’s odds of winning. Entrants are required to fully complete all questions identified on the survey as required (required questions are identified by an asterisk (*) placed at the end of the respective question).
- Potential prize winners will be selected by a random drawing within 30 days of the end of the Sweepstakes Period. By entering this sweepstakes, entrants fully and unconditionally agree to be bound by these official rules and the decisions of Stock+Field Stores.
- Prizes vary be Sweepstakes. A list of scheduled prizes can be viewed (the “Prize Schedule”) here.
- Stock+Field Stores reserves the right to change the prize schedule at any time before a Sweepstakes period begins without notice.
- All prizes are non-transferable from the entrant and no substitutions or cash redemptions may be made. Stock+Field Stores will not replace and cannot be held responsible for lost or stolen prizes. In the event of unavailability of a prize, Stock+Field Stores reserves the right to substitute a prize of equal or greater retail value. Prize winners are individually responsible for all local, state, and federal taxes applicable to prize winnings, including taxes imposed on his/her income. Potential prize winners consent to the use of their name, likeness, and biographical information for the purpose of advertising at the discretion of Stock+Field Stores without further compensation, unless prohibited by law.
Prize Claims and Notifications
- Prize winners will be notified via the email address provided by the entrant at the time of entry with 7 days of drawing (the “Notification”). By accepting the prize, entrant agrees to allow Stock+Field to use their name, city and state for the purpose of marketing. If the prize winnerr is found to be ineligible, or is found to have violated these Official Rules, the individual will be disqualified, and another entrant will be selected from remaining qualified entries as the prize winner. All prizes will be delivered via the United States Postal Service, FedEx, or United Parcel Service of America, Inc (“UPS”), unless otherwise specified in the Prize Schedule.
- The value of all prize winnings is taxable as income, and the prize winner is solely responsible for any federal, state, local, or other taxes that become due with respect to the value of their respective prize. Stock+Field Stores is required to report the value of all prize winnings to the Internal Revenue Service (“IRS”) in the year the prize is received by the prize winner. All prizes will be reported to the IRS via a Form 1099.
- Prizes will be shipped to prize winners within sixty (60) days.
- In the event a prize is undeliverable, the prize winner may be disqualified from the Sweepstakes at the sole discretion of Stock+Field Stores.
- There is a limit of one (1) eligible entry per household per Sweepstakes Period. Entries exceeding this limit will be removed from contention before drawing, and at the sole discretion of Stock+Field Stores, all entries belonging to the violating entrant may be disqualified from participation in current and future sweepstakes, for reasons including, but not limited to: cheating, deception, other unfair playing methods (including the use of automated or semi-automated entry methods), or any action determined by Stock+Field Stores to undermine the legitimate operation of the Sweepstakes.
- Entrants assume all risk of loss, damage, destruction, delay, or misdirection of sweepstakes materials provided to or by Stock+Field Stores.
- Stock+Field Stores reserves the right to modify, delay, suspend, cancel, or terminate the Sweepstakes at any time and for any reason.
- Winning a prize constitutes permission for Stock+Field Stores to use the entrant’s name and address (city & state) for the purposes of advertising, promotion, and/or publicity of Stock+Field Stores, its partners, Stock+Field.com, and this Sweepstakes, without further compensation, unless prohibited by law.
- Stock+Field Stores reserves the right to disqualify an entrant that, at the sole discretion of Stock+Field Stores, has violated Entry Limitations rules.
- Stock+Field Stores will not tolerate attempts to annoy, abuse, threaten, or harass other entrants, sponsors, or Stock+Field Stores employees. At the sole direction of Stock+Field Stores, entrants found to be violating this policy may be disqualified from any and all current and future Sweepstakes.
- Any attempt by a person to deliberately damage or undermine the legitimate operation and integrity of the Sweepstakes may be in violation of criminal and civil laws, and should such an attempt be made, Stock+Field Stores reserves the right to seek remedies and damages (including attorney’s fees) from any such person, to the fullest extent of the law.
- By participating in the Sweepstakes, entrants hereby agree to allow Stock+Field Stores to use collected data for internal development and analytics.
- A complete list of prize winners can be viewed here.